Monday 28 May 2012

A Revelation

No less!

A real revelation!

Ok, a few pre-revelations, before I forget.

1. Red wine FACTOID.
It's consumption enables the blowing (careful there Ted) of bubbles of magnificent magnitude. Usually my bubbles are meh, about 4/10 on the Morningfreshometer scale. Today, PRE-REVELATION! A frickin delightful 9/10! Ginormous bubbles of gargantuan girth.

2. Babies are not always as impressed by ginormous bubbles as one might hope.

3. Red wine facilitates blogging like it facilitates knicker droppage in the over 30s on a Friday night in Yates.

4. I am going to be an actual illustrator.

5. I am going to be an actual ILLUSTRATOR.

Indeed. I have decided. Every Tuesday and Thursday night once The Bairn is slumbering, and The Other Half is camped out in front of the TV with some recorded MMA (Mangled Male Arguments with Added Fisticuffs, I believe is the title in full), I will, with steely determination, climb the stairs to my humble spare room... Ahem, studio.

I shall then create wonders of which you may never have dreamt possible! Pieces of artistic gold, nay, platinum - no less, that are so aesthetically pleasing you may well have minor problems controlling your very own urinary output. Uncross those legs ladies and gentlemen! And let the pee-stained fun begin!

May I be clear that no wee is involved in the making of my art.

Unless its a book on potty training.

Exciting times dudes! Exciting times!

6. Red wine might, on occasion, cause some minor inebriation.

No comments:

Post a Comment